Saturday, October 13, 2007

photos of San Francisco


Fisherman's Wharf


Inside a cell at Alcatraz


Sunbathers


The Pacific Coast


Arts & Crafts at camp


Jerry Garcia and the Grateful Dead's former pad


Psychedelic House - Haight Ashbury

Funniest thing when I was waiting at the walking tour meeting point for Haight Ashbury Walking Tour, people kept asking me if "I" was the tour guide. Made me feel old and wonderful at the same time. Oh yes! To be cool and old. Thought a bit about taking their $20 and going around telling them, "yeah, this was Jimmy's house, this was Janis' house and this is where the Dead played" 'cos they probably wouldn't have known the difference.



Cable Cars

1 comment:

Yehudi said...

Very nice... I like the pictures! Keep it up and I'll be back often to check out your latest! L'Shalom, Yehudi