Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Music

Well, if I can't travel anywhere, I thank God for YouTube where I can spend some time listening to some of my favorite bands/singers from this part of the world, and some of the stuff my kids are listening too. Many I find very uplifting.

Why don't you give a listen and tell me what you think?



Avishai Cohen



Avishai Cohen with Din Din Aviv


Uri Banai


Moosh Ben Ari


Ehud Banai


Ehud Banai


Ron Danker


Kobi Peretz


Alon de Loco


Dana International and Idan Yaniv


Amir Dadon

1 comment:

Sara at Come Away With Me said...

Greetings from Southern California...somehow or other I have stumbled across your blog and have a great deal of fun listening to this music.

Hebrewman was really fun, maybe because I could understand it! Even though I took a year of modern Hebrew once upon a time, obviously the intervening 30 years have wiped most of it out of my instant-recall memory!

I do love the Middle Eastern flavor of music and you have given me several new artists to look into.

Bollywood in Hebrew was quite a trip.

I enjoyed all of them, thanks!