Monday, August 24, 2009

Vacation Over

I had a great two weeks off work. I could hardly get to my computer at home because my son hogs it and puts up a fight when I need it for an hour. It's hardly worth the headache. But now I'm at my office, after work hours, and the computer is MINE! All mine.

Here is a video I took at the Klezmer Festival in Tzefat. Great music, great breakdancer or whatever you call him. Too bad I don't have a decent video cam - but you get the picture.



We spoke to the guy afterwards who told us he runs a breakdance school for boys in Jerusalem and he performs on Ben Yehuda Street every Thursday evening. It's worth a watch and even a few shekels!

3 comments:

rabbi lars shalom said...

this is my last...

perhaps i'll be back with a story of fame, perhaps not...I'm leaving my blog, in the annals of the Web...thank you for watching...

oh! this klemzer, shocking drumbeats, very modern, woohoo

goodbye

jerusalemgypsy said...

where are you going rabbi?

Rabbi Lars Shalom said...

i am going to school...

and the god-line on my blog has got loose...

expect another in two or three years