Monday, August 24, 2009

Vacation Over

I had a great two weeks off work. I could hardly get to my computer at home because my son hogs it and puts up a fight when I need it for an hour. It's hardly worth the headache. But now I'm at my office, after work hours, and the computer is MINE! All mine.

Here is a video I took at the Klezmer Festival in Tzefat. Great music, great breakdancer or whatever you call him. Too bad I don't have a decent video cam - but you get the picture.



We spoke to the guy afterwards who told us he runs a breakdance school for boys in Jerusalem and he performs on Ben Yehuda Street every Thursday evening. It's worth a watch and even a few shekels!

2 comments:

rabbi lars shalom said...

this is my last...

perhaps i'll be back with a story of fame, perhaps not...I'm leaving my blog, in the annals of the Web...thank you for watching...

oh! this klemzer, shocking drumbeats, very modern, woohoo

goodbye

Lars Shalom said...

i am going to school...

and the god-line on my blog has got loose...

expect another in two or three years