Monday, April 28, 2008

ohboyohboyohboy

Men. Or rather - Boys.

A couple of years ago my 16 year-old-son tried to gain friends by saving the pocket money I gave him to buy loads of chewing gum, which he distributed to everyone in his class. This was already step one in the teachers' bad books.

Yesterday was a whole different story about how he thinks he can win a popularity contest. I got a call from my soldier daughter that my son stole vodka from his married sister's house. He wanted it to get girls drunk or so he and his friends can drink and it's in a yellow bag and I should take it away and hide it.

This is what I did.

And that started a big horrid scene, with my son taking off the TV speakers making the tv screen blue and not letting me use the computer which is in his room.

Meanwhile, he had his own terms of nonendearment for me.

"I don't like you. You hear that??? I really don't like you."

Well, I thought, four kids out of five do like me, so I'm not doing too bad.

I just shrugged my shoulders, walked into my Good Daughter's room to watch Desperate Housewives and fell asleep soon afterwards.

Why could't he have just stuck with the gum?

4 comments:

Lars Shalom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lars Shalom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lars Shalom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lars Shalom said...

donating £50 each to this site, will build five arabs houses!!!