Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Just a memory

Well, I don't know what's up with me lately. I saw Hubby standing in the kitchen this morning looking at this 8 x 10 photo of a bunch of people in a line dancing - somewhere in Israel. In the background were kids, slummy-type houses and it looked like ME in the line with the group of what look like a bunch of Moroccans. The person in the blue flowered mini-dress sure did look like me, but I have absolutely no recollection of who those people are, and I don't even remember the last time I wore a mini-dress. I don't remember that dress at all. Not even the flat white sandals. So either it's a person who looks a helluva lot like me, or it's me and my memory is goners. I do hope it's not me, because if it is, I'll be worried about cognitive disabilities. If it is not me, I don't need to worry about that, but I sure do need to worry a bit, in case that woman is some sort of trollop who has nudie photos somewhere on the internet and people will think it's me. This is surely a no-win situation.

No comments: