Thursday, May 11, 2006

I can't believe it

What would you do if you get an e-mail like I got a couple of days ago. It was 5 pages long and the first paragraph starts out with "The brotherhood of light are coming with Melchizedek, no co-incidence that there is a comet approaching earth AND SMASHING between the 12th and 24th May. NASA SAYS EARTH IS NOT IN DANGER. LOL! Also discovered that it is the 89th anniversary of the Fatima prophecies"

I didn't understand much of this - but they are meeting (whoever "they" are) near Bethlehem in the Galilee (not the one near Jerusalem) and don't say exactly where they are meeting so I'm wondering if this is a human thing or are people from other planets e-mailing me or something. It continues;

"When this third eye portal opens; the Gold ray of Christ Consciousness will flow in, accompanies by the new intergalactic purple diamond ray of enlightenment, this beautiful diamond ray will sit within the third eye. It is the great awakening the closed and hidden eye is opening and as it does....."

I can't believe I read all 5 pages.

I can't believe that I read the newspaper this morning and nearly admired the Iranian President for feeling embarrassed at staying in a $3,500 Presidential Suite at one of the hotels in Indonesia and also noting that he drives to work himself in an old Peugot. No limos for this guy. Anyway, I do admire Heads of State that want to live normally and simply - like regular human beings do. But then I thought, you know what? The twat doesn't deserve to ride in a luxury limo. Nor does he deserve to sleep in a $3,500 suite. Plus, he should be eating porridge every day. Cold, nasty porridge.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you have finally found us...dear gypsy, we are permeating through all means to bring the light of God back into this world, already a young woman sleeps in her bedsit and runs back through the rain to find another crying there, but finds only it is her neighbour, this letter does not help it is hanging...I could not write this further,for if i write like this we

are broken...

send money