Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Dred-ing it

I love Moosh Ben Ari. He's one of my favorite performers. I found this on YouTube.



Now, there are other dreaded guys around.

OK this guy is not a dreaded guy but he does have the potential. Plus he's a musician and the music is pretty good. He's a prince from Bahrain. Sheikh Hassan AlKhalifa. Yup. From the Royal Family.



I think Moosh and the Sheikh should get together and do some music together. What do you think?

And last but not least, there is my buddy (well, not yet) Omar bin Laden who people are calling Rasta Bin Laden. I'm waiting for a music video from him. He's definitely got the look. Won't that be a hoot if HE joins up with Moosh. What would his father say? Even worse that hanging with Moosh is the fact that he is into peace! I'm thrilled. He can join us here in Jerusalem for the many opportunities....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, they do day that music is the international language... Who knows?

As to MBA he has recently done some great acoustic stuff, if you haven't already- definitely check it out!

http://www.jerusalemite.net/events/1895/mosh-ben-ari-goes-acoustic

Ahuva
www.jerusalemite.net