Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Nasty search engines

I was perusing who was perusing my site when I checked out that a person doing a search on "Popes condolence message Children" found my web site through Yahoo. I was absolutely horrified to read the following:

1. jerusalem wanderings

... message of condolence to all our Catholic friends for the Pope who did alot of interfaith work and probably was the most progressive of all popes ... does, he bites children ...
RSS: View as XML - Add to My Yahoo!
jerusalemgypsy.blogspot.com - More from this site


So someone would have to actually go INTO the daily blog to find out that it is not me who is accusing the Pope of biting children - indeed it seems that way looking at what shows up. But, rather, my son talking about our dog to prospective adoptive parents.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I'm sorry for laughing, but that's just damn funny. Just think of it as more traffic - and who wouldn't be intigued enough to check out a site that *might* accuse the pope of being a child muncher?!