Sunday, April 10, 2005

Too much info

I was reading about the new train line in Jerusalem - that is supposed to get to Tel Aviv in 72 minutes instead of two hours. Cars can get to Tel Aviv in 45 minutes to an hour, so the train will be another novelty. It's not in the most convenient place - near the biggest mall, but it's not centrally located. So they were talking about the old train station in Jerusalem built in 1892 - "overgrown with weeds, where drug dealers and prostitutes hang out." That's more than enough info. Thank you. Now whoever didn't know where to get drugs and sex, now knows where to find them.

Then I went on to read Passover menus from caterers. "Health salad with red cabbage, carrots, raisins, almonds and oranges."

Yum. Looks like I don't have to buy from you guys. I'll just put together the ingredients myself. Thank you.

No comments: