Monday, April 10, 2006

Hell

Sent to me by a Palestinian friend - really funny!!

A British, an American and a Palestinian died, and all went to hell.

The British said: I miss England! I wanna call England and see how everybody is doing there ......he called and talked for about 5 minutes ....then he said: "Well, devil, how much do I owe you for the phone call??? The devil goes: "five million dollars...." he made him a check and went to sit back on his chair....

The American was too jealous, he starts screaming...."Me too! I wanna call the United States, I wanna see how everybody is doing too........"He called and talked for about 2 minutes, then he said: " Well, devil, how much do i owe you for the phone call??? The devil said: " ten million dollars..." " Ten million dollars!!!" he made him a check and went to sit back on his chair...

The Palestinian was extremly sooo Jealous too....he starts screaming and screaming , " I wanna call Palestine too, I wanna see how everybody is doing there too! I wanna talk to everybody......"

So, he called Palestine, and he talked for about twenty hours...he was talking and talking ...and talking......then he said: " Well, devil, how much do I owe you for the phone call??? The devil goes: " One dollar....!!"
"Only one dollar...!!"

The devil goes: " Yes, Well, FROM HELL TO HELL, IT'S LOCAL !!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good one!

hag sameach!

Blanche and Guy in the big apples