Monday, April 17, 2006

Sorry for Schnorring

Schnorring. I love that word. It sounds like something a pig does - snorting, schnorring. But it's something that, unfortunately, I feel I must do. For those of you not well-versed in the Yiddish language, it means "going begging". Jeez, and I see alot of blogs just posting those donation buttons on their sites for just nothing at all!!

You see, folks, we have a wedding coming up in June and have 1/10 of the funds for it. So this is an SOS call for anyone who has any means to donate something so I can get my Eldest Daughter the hell out of my house!!!

Just kidding. I absolutely adore her. Today anyhow. She and her fiancee took my Teenage Werewolf son out to one of Israel's pathetic amusement parks. These amusement parks were the main reasons why my children all wanted to go back to Canada the minute they landed in Israel nearly 11 years ago, because it was NOTHING at all like Canada's Wonderland. And they felt cheated.

But I'm a happy mother today because I don't have to fight my Teenage Werewolf for computer time today as he rides around in one of Israel's 2 roller-coasters all day long. Let my soon-to-be-married daughter and her honey have the headaches ...Mwaa haa haa.

And thank you in advance for donating to her wedding (if you can) (the dreaded donation button can be found on the right side of the blog - under the sign of the dove!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he was a very nice man. I am so sorry for his family.