Wednesday, July 07, 2004

miracle alert

It's a good idea to post about miracles - I always figure the more you publicize miracles, the more they are likely to appear in your life.

Yesterday my daughter came home at 1 AM and noticed while we were all sleeping that the whole house was filled with gas from the stove top burner that was left on (at the highest mark). She quickly shut off the gas and opened up the windows. We don't know how long the gas was on. Normally that would do an entire family in, but I had no idea this even happened until she called me at 8 am on my way to work this morning. I only woke up with a headache that seems to stem from a chronic stiff neck more than from anything internal. The kids and hubby also suffered no effect at all.

So I want to publically thank God for saving my family.

8 comments:

timx said...

But, as with any family, the greatest miracle is the child you produce!

timx said...

For you, as for any family, the greatest miracle is your children.

~*~KeKe~*~ said...

I just wanted to say I started reading your blog...and now I can't stop. I had to go back and read past entries. your down to earth humor really entertains me. You have a great blog:)

Deborah White said...

God is good, indeed!

Anonymous said...

I join in the chorus of baruch Hashem. Thank G-d she came home when she did and was wise enough to take care of things!

(And about the post for 7/8 - have a wonderful time at the conference, sounds great!)

1rabbi
http://1rabbi.blogspot.com

WRG said...

Thank you for telling us about your miracle. I need one really badly in my life right now and seeing someone else's makes me feel more like mine will come too.

sherijberi said...

You should bench gomel. Thank GOD!

Anonymous said...

He watching over Israel slumbers not nor sleeps (even when it might not seem so)....Thankfully! You are blessed!