Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Dreaming of worms

I had one of those weird dreams the other night. It wasn't about making passionate love to Richard Gere, or Ronnie Wood, or even someone I know like Hubby. It was kinda icky about worms and turtles. So I Googled the dream interpretation site and came up with -

1. To see turtles in your dream, suggests that you will make slow but steady progress. You need to slow down and pace yourself. Alternatively, it indicates that you are sheltering yourself from the realities of life.

This is true. My life has been crazy this week, with the boss's secretary out and me covering for her on top of all my chores that Mr. Boss wants done in 60 seconds.

2. To see a worm in your dream represents weakness and general negativity. You have a very low opinion of yourself or of someone in your life.

I have low opinions of alot of people, but why must I friggin, dream about worms. Feh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you made love to worms and turtles\? sounds like a japanese cartoon

Anonymous said...

hello blogger?