Saturday, July 16, 2005

Female revenge

I'm sitting in the dining area - reading the paper. I made a pact with Caveman Hubby the day before

"If I don't tell you that you're a moron in public places, like any store, restaurant, etc, no matter how ridiculous you might talk or act, will you behave nicer towards me over the weekend?"

"Sure"

Well he didn't abide by our pact, and each time he passed me, made some derogatory remark - about my ass, about my "chompers", about how lazy I am, how messy I am, how everything I do annoys him. I was reading the papers.

"Reading the papers annoys you?"

He ignored my question (as he always does, when I try to talk him out of his moods),took his ciggie and coffee and marched out the door. I was furious. You can't reason with a total fuckwad. I wish all my single girlfriends were there at that moment so they can be grateful for their single situation.

I can get even. Nicely. It's called "No laundry for you Caveman". I took all the dry stuff hanging outside and put everyone's away, but his. His, I dumped on the floor next to his side of the bed.

"There. That's because I'm too lazy and messy to put it away. Plus - you do your own cooking and laundry and serving from now on."

Female revenge is pretty.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I threw 'mines' clothes out of the window, one item after another until he compromised with whatever we were arguing about; on a very windy day, it was great, his pants wrapped around a lamppost like a flag, watching him run round the front garden and up the road retrieving everything. :) (and I didn't even get a slap :*)

B2 said...

I just feel bad you don't have a better relationship with your hubby. That's marriage?

Unknown said...

No, that's not marriage - that's just MY marriage. Ugh.

Anonymous said...

Read my blog so you will learn how to behave with a man. Heshy house.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Its me again the address is HESHYS HOUSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

Anonymous said...

oy wey! I sort of feel bad for having to smile while reading your post, but I know the situation you describe myself and completely sympathize! Yeah, that's all there is to say about it.