Wednesday, July 13, 2005

things to be grateful for

It's easier to find stuff that annoys me rather than makes me feel grateful. So I don't know if I'll get to 10 here. But let's give it a try and see where we get up to.

1. The International Jerusalem Film Festival and getting to see all these free open-air movies.

2. Seeing the movie "Ray" last night with 2 good friends in Jerusalem's old railway station, converted into an open-air theatre with great sound. I wanted to buy all of Ray Charles' music after going to see this movie. Jamie Foxx rocks!

3. After two weeks of exercising, finding my trousers are getting loose.

4. Looking forward to a whole new "smaller" wardrobe

5. No outdoor events being cancelled due to rain or storms. It'll stay hot and sunny until October.

6. Having one week off from work this week

7. Going to the Sulha this week - check it out here

Uh oh. I'm only up to 7. here. Tsk tsk. Looks like more things annoy me than not. Maybe the week will get better.

No comments: